- We are family run and have family values – we have over 200 years experience, more than 125 pubs, we are a friendly bunch and enjoy working with our tenants.
- Maybe that’s why we are award winning – we won The Publican’s Best Tenanted Pub Company (under 200 sites) in 2014.
- Based mainly in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, London and Brighton, we have a range of community, food led destination, urban, rural and food led local pubs for you to choose from.
- Beautiful pubs.
- We view working with tenants as a partnership – an open, honest and transparent relationship.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
– Business Development Managers, extra support in your first six months combined with a low number of pubs they look after means they have the ability to properly support you and your business
– Marketing, bespoke help with marketing plans, promotions etc to help drive footfall and sales. There is also a quarterly magazine “The Buzz” to keep you up to date with the news, offers etc.
– Design, our dedicated and free design team can advise and assist to improve your pub
– Property, our property team are reactive and proactive with regard to property issues-
– Wine suppliers, expert advice is available as and when needed
- Training: a range of business building courses for you and your staff (please see the downloads section for a full list of courses available this year)
- Flexible agreements
- The right approach: the right tenant for the right pub
- Investment: we invest in our pubs and our tenants
- One point of contact – Amanda will guide you through the process, see what you think, get in touch.
OUR TENANTS, THEIR THOUGHTS
(From the survey we did in October 2014)
- 88% of tenants would renew their agreement with us when it expires
- 80% of tenants would recommend us to other operators
- 91% also felt that all aspects of their own pub had been properly explained to them.
- 88% felt that the recruitment process was quick and trouble free.
We’re absolutely cock-a-hoop here at Brakspear, after being crowned the best pub company (for tenanted and leased under 200 sites) in the UK at the 2014 Publican awards. We’ve been working hard to ensure our tenants feel fully supported by us, as by doing this, they can run our pubs to the best of their ability. Here’s why we think you should give us a call to discuss running a pub with us.
1. A different class – All our pubs are completely different – and we have some of the most picturesque pubs around.
2. The right pub for you – Our dedicated Recruitment Manager strives to find the right pub for you.
3. Flexible thinking – We offer flexibility in our agreements, and our credit control too.
4. A friendly face – Our experienced Business Development Managers only have 40 pubs to look after, on average.
5. Award-winning ales – With over 300 years brewing expertise, our award-winning ales are world famous.
6. Pub makeovers – Our dedicated and free interior design team can advise and assist to improve your pub.
7. Marketing support –Our marketing team are available to help you with your marketing plans, as well as offer free Brakspear promotions to drive footfall and sales.
8. Maintaining standards – Our property team are available for reactive and proactive building maintenance.
9. Tailored training – Free training courses to help improve your profitability.
10. Part of the family – You’re part of the Brakspear family – we’re a close-knit team at head office with only 21 of us currently, and we’re looking forward to getting to know you.
So if you like what you’re read and want to find out more, get in touch with Amanda.