If you’re looking for your first step on the career ladder to a job in finance then we have the perfect job for you!
Role: Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship
Location: Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
Salary: £15,000 p.a.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week incorporating Apprenticeship study time
At Brakspear, the oldest family-run company in Oxfordshire, our business is innovative and fresh with a progressive and fun approach. You will be working at Head Office based in Henley on Thames, within our Finance team and alongside our HO teams, undertaking a broad range of tasks. You will need to be enthusiastic, ambitious and a natural self-starter!
This Apprenticeship will fully support you through your AAT qualification, and will provide practical and real-world accounting experience whilst working alongside a dynamic, small, professional and experienced team.
To be successful, you will need to be positive with an eye for detail, take pride in what you do and be the kind of person you want to be around.
Have no doubt, this is an excellent opportunity to start a career within a strong established business.
- Working with the whole Finance team you will have an introduction to all areas of finance and accounting
- Purchase ledger / Accounts payable
- Sales ledger / Accounts receivable
- Transaction processing
- Supporting the payroll
- Cash and bank reconciliations
- Sales reporting
- General finance administration and ad hoc projects
- 5 GCSEs and 2 A Levels (or equivalent) desirable
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- IT competent with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Most importantly, enthusiasm, passion, ambition and all with a good work ethic!
If you think you could be the right person, please contact email@example.com