As the Government Eat Out To Help Out scheme comes to a close on Monday 31st August 2020, some of our pubs are keen to keep it going by funding their own offers into September. Lee Cooper at the Connaught in Hove said:
“It’s been great, so many have flocked to the pub at the start of the week as part of the Government scheme, it’s been like having two weekends! We wanted to continue to offer people an incentive to come out in the earlier part of the week, especially as the schools go back and the summer holidays come to an end.”
Many other Brakspear pubs have seen an uplift in trade Monday to Wednesday during August and so they’ve chosen to fund their own Eat Out To Help Out scheme in September to keep the momentum going. Here are the details of the pubs we know who will be offering a discount to customers. It’s always best to book a table in advance to avoid disappointment too.
The Star & Eagle in Goudhurst are offering 25% off food and soft drinks up to £10 per person Mondays to Wednesday
- Clayton’s in Marlow are offering 25% off food and soft drinks up to £10 per person every Wednesday
- The Bull in Wargrave are offering 25% off food up to £10 per person Monday to Wednesday starting from Monday 7th September
- The Dolphin in Eastbourne are offering 50% off any food ordered onday to Wednesday up to £10 per person
- 15 Queen Street in Maidenhead are offering 25% off any food ordered every day Monday to Sunday
- The Tilbury in Datchworth are offering £10 off when you spend a minimum of £30 on food and soft drinks on Wednesdays only.
- The Red Lion in Blewbury have devised a 3 course set price menu (lunch & dinner) for just £16 per head every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday throughout September.
We’ll keep you updated as we hear more about it, so watch this space.